Giving life is a miracle!
Pregnancy is a beautiful milestone As a woman who has the gift of giving life, this major milestone brings about a whole bout of feelings and concerns. Will I be a good mother? Will my baby be ok? When will my baby be born?
We have some good news for you! By downloading this app you have access to great fertility readings done by our expert psychic advisors at Fertility Readings!
What’s in it for you?
👶 Baby name Generator- Get custom ideas and names from our unique baby name generator wizard!
👶 Pregnancy calculator- Find out when your bundle of joy could be due!
👶 In-depth, resourceful pregnancy articles- Feeling tired and dizzy? It could be normal. We break it all down for you!
👶 Rainbow baby insights- There’s always light at the end of the tunnel! Find out anything to do with a rainbow baby
👶 Wizard that will match you to the best pregnancy prediction psychic- Our psychics can give you deep insights on your baby’s future and your future as a parent
👶 Free pregnancy psychic prediction with 3 free minutes- That’s right, 3 free minutes with every new advisor
👶 Pregnancy week by week insights- See how that bun in the oven is growing and transforming into a tiny little human!
👶 Learn about the phases of pregnancy- Being pregnant is great, but what goes on in the womb is simply fascinating!
👶 Confide in an advisor with any emotional support or concerns- Whatever your situation, just know we are always here for you!
👶 Pregnancy psychic reading- Get clarity where you need it most
👶 Pregnancy symptoms breakdown- Every single symptom is broken down for you!
*You will always remain anonymous*
We do not offer readings related to health advice. We only offer general advice and guidance. Please speak to a practitioner for any health concerns.
We’re with you every step of the way!
Find out when you’ll finally be a mom or dad!
Those who are trying to conceive can get an inside scoop of when it could happen. Being a mom is a milestone almost every woman wants to reach and so, with the help of an advisor, you can get a first-hand preview of when that day will finally arrive. Even as someone who is yet to fall pregnant, getting insights on when it will happen is exciting! You can get a pregnancy psychic prediction on your life as a mother and when that will happen.
Already pregnant? Use our special baby name generator to get a full list of names that you will adore!
Rainbow baby insights
Rainbow babies cheer up our lives when we’ve been through a rocky road with a previous pregnancy. Lots of questions can be answered by the help of a pregnancy prediction psychic.
Get to know your baby
Are you already pregnant? You can get a glimpse of what your baby will be like (Predicting his zodiac sign). Since only 5 % of babies are born on their estimated due date, leaves 95% in question. You can get insights on your baby’s zodiac sign, traits, and future all through the help of free pregnancy psychic predictions.
Exciting Pregnancy Calculator
Get access to our renowned pregnancy calculator, giving you a glimpse of when you could be holding your offspring in your arms! ( This calculation based on estimation only, and by the data you provide to the app).
Chat with a psychic advisor
If you want extra insights, you have access to chat to a renowned, 5-star pregnancy prediction psychic. You can get a pregnancy psychic reading at just a click of a button. There’s a whole world of insights waiting for you! What’s more, you get three free minutes with every advisor.
Why download our app?
👍 We’re here for you- 24/7
We offer you support in so many ways!
👍 Learn about all things pregnancy
Get knowledge about any phase of pregnancy!
👍 Remain anonymous
Your whole experience with us will be anonymous!
👍 Clarity & insights!
We give you insights on everything you need to know about parenthood!